5. INTERIM GUIDANCE. Recent guidance sent out to the stores for implementation is iterated here in a single document for clarification and ease of use.
.• No patron will be turned away due to having an expired ID card.
• Store directors have discretion to place shopping limits on selected items to maintain stock availability for all patrons.
• To help prevent spread of germs, cashiers will not handle patron ID cards. Patrons will be asked to scan their own ID card. Cashiers can use the handheld scanner if available.
• Early bird shopping is suspended to allow time for the store to clean and restock.
• Stores will continue to follow current item return policy.
• All special events such as the sidewalk sales, in-store product demonstrations, free coffee program; self-serve products; group tours; vendor-sponsored events; CLICK2GO celebrations; etc., are hereby cancelled.
• Store directors will work with installation commanders and implement their emergency directives. Any special direction should be forwarded to Store Operations for review.
6. UPDATES. Will be published as circumstances dictate.
100% I.D Checks are no longer required at the entrance, which allows for Guests.
Anyone in the store can access the store's free Wi-Fi from the sales floor after accepting the terms of service agreements
Special Order Information
Fruit and Veggie Trays
Fruit and Veggie trays are now available! Please allow a minimum 48hrs for us to prepare your order options: