Coloring Contest Rules
Parents/Guardians, here’s how your child can enter:
- Eligibility: In order to be eligible for the contest the child must be the dependent of an active duty or reserve member of the military
- The coloring page must be colored by a child 11 years of age or younger. The child must use image available for download here or from the "Download Your Coloring Page Here" button the on the bottom of this page.
- Entries will be accepted at the Commissary Customer Service Office from April 1- 30, 2021. Entries submitted through any other means will not be considered for the contest.
- Limit one entry per child
- Entries must include:
- Name of Commissary/Installation
- Branch of Service
- Last Name
- First Name of the artist
- Age of the artist
The winners will have their artwork printed on reusable grocery that will go on sale the following year in April. A grand prize winner from all entries will have their artwork placed on one side of Your Commissary’s reusable bag. Two first place winners, one from each of two age groups, up to 6 years old and 7-11 years old, will be acknowledged on the other side of the bag. And six Honorable Mentions will be selected and placed on the bag’s gussets (both sides). Additionally, the winners (9 total) will receive a free case of reusable grocery bags.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Limit one entry per child. By entering, you are granting the Defense Commissary Agency and its partner’s full rights to use all materials and information. All entries become the property of the Defense Commissary Agency and will not be acknowledged or returned.