Veggie Sandwich with Traditional Hummus
Macros / Serving Size
Protein: 22.11 g | Fat: 21.09 g | Carbs: 43.54 g
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 2 tbsp. (1 oz.) plain hummus
- 1 6-8 in whole grain or whole wheat hoagie or wrap
- ¼ (2 oz.) cup broccoli sprouts or alpha sprouts
- ¼ (2 oz.) cup spinach
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced
- 1/3 (2.6 oz.) cup cucumber, sliced
- 1/8 of a red onion, sliced thin
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- Spread hummus on one side of the whole grain or whole wheat item.
- Layer two slices of bread with broccoli sprouts or alpha sprouts, spinach, hard boiled egg, cucumber, onion, and avocado.
- Two slices of whole wheat or whole grain bread can be substituted in this recipe.
Any type of lettuce or mix of leafy greens can be used in the sandwiches to total the amount of leafy greens listed in the ingredients, however the nutritional analysis is based on the ingredients (type of leafy greens and amount) listed in the recipe.
Nutrients / Serving Size
Fiber: 11.74 g | Sodium: 537.73 mg | Sat. Fat: 4.06 g