Turkey and Avocado Wrap with Red Pepper Hummus
Macros / Serving Size
Protein 39 g | Fat 23 g | Carbs 32 g
% Calories of Macros / Serving Size
Calories 478 | Protein 32 % | Fat 42 % | Carbs 26 %
Nutrients / Serving Size
Fiber 9 g | Sodium 1,202 mg | Sat. Fat 9 g
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- ¼ (2 oz.) cup roasted red pepper hummus
- 4 whole wheat or whole grain wraps, 8-10 in. or hoagies
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium-sized avocado, sliced
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) sliced deli turkey breast
- ¼ lb. (4 oz.) Swiss cheese, sliced
- Spread the hummus onto the whole wheat tortilla wrap and add a lettuce leaf to each.
- Add 2 slices tomato, followed by 3 slices of avocado.
- Add the turkey breast and Swiss cheese; fold and wrap.
- Cut each wrap in half to serve.
- Any type of lettuce or mix of leafy greens can be used in the wraps to total the amount of leafy greens listed in the ingredients, however the nutritional analysis is based on the ingredients (type of leafy greens and amount) listed in the recipe.
- No more than 4 oz. deli meat per sandwich.
- No more than 1 oz. cheese per sandwich.
- Nutrition analysis is based on the use of low salt deli turkey breast, low-sodium Swiss cheese, and whole wheat tortilla wraps.