Maple Glazed Honey Turkey Wrap
Macros / Serving Size
Protein: 34.12 g | Fat: 33.32 g | Carbs: 53.15 g
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 whole wheat wraps
- 8 tbsp. (4 oz.) honey mustard
- 3/4 lb. (12 oz.) deli sliced maple glazed honey turkey breast
- ¼ lb. (4 oz.) white cheddar cheese
- 2 (16 oz.) cups arugula, stems removed
- 8 tbsp. (4 oz.) toasted walnuts
- 16 slices of apples, thinly sliced
- Spread the honey mustard onto each wrap.
- Layer the remaining ingredients evenly down the center of the wrap.
- Fold right 2 in. of the wrap on top of itself. Roll the remainder of the wrap from the bottom up.
- Cut in half if desired and serve.
- For a serving of one, use 1/4 of the ingredients per sandwich.
- No more than 4 oz. deli meat per sandwich.
- No more than 1 oz. cheese per sandwich.
Note: Any type of lettuce or mix of leafy greens can be used in the wraps to total the amount of leafy greens listed in the ingredients, however the nutritional analysis is based on the ingredients (type of leafy greens and amount) listed in the recipe.
Nutrients / Serving Size
Calories: 633 | Fiber 8.88 g | Sodium: 1,400.11 mg | Sat Fat: 9.37 g