Kale Chicken Caesar Salad
Macros / Serving Size
Protein 49 g | Fat 39 g | Carbs 15 g
% Calories of Macros / Serving Size
Calories 601 | Protein 32 % | Fat 58 % | Carbs 10 %
Nutrients / Serving Size
Fiber 5 g | Sodium 2,018 mg | Sat. Fat 14 g
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 cup fresh kale, stems removed (can substitute iceberg or romaine)
- 5 grape or cherry tomatoes
- 3 rings of sliced red onions
- 3 rings of sliced green peppers
- 4 tbsp. (2 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup (3 oz.) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 oz. pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp. (1 oz.) Caesar salad dressing
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Drizzle the dressing evenly.
- Any type of lettuce or mix of leafy greens can be used in the salads to total the amount of leafy greens listed in the ingredients.
- Nutrition analysis is based on the use of kale. The sodium level of this salad in near the recommended daily limit so care should be taken in remaining food choices throughout the day. To lower the sodium intake of this salad, consider using half the amount of olives, cheese, and dressing, which will also decrease the calorie and macro nutrient levels some.