Ham and Turkey Sandwich
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 2 tbsp. (1 oz.) honey mustard
- 2 slices whole grain or whole wheat bread
- ½ cup (4 oz.) spring mix lettuce
- 2 slices cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 (2 oz.) deli slices turkey
- 1 (1 oz.) slice Swiss cheese
- 2 (2 oz.) deli slices ham
- Spread half of the mustard on one side of each slice of bread.
- Top one slice of bread with lettuce, ham, cucumber, Swiss cheese, and turkey breast.
- Crown with the second slice of bread and cut diagonally to serve.
- No more than 4 oz. of deli meat.
- A 6-8 in. whole wheat or whole grain hoagie or wrap can be substituted for the bread slices. Any type of lettuce or mix of leafy greens can be used in the sandwiches to total the amount of leafy greens listed in the ingredients, however the nutritional analysis is based on the ingredients (type of leafy greens and amount) listed in the recipe.