Macros / Serving Size
Protein 2 g | Fat 2 g | Carbs 13 g
% Calories of Macros / Serving Size
Calories 76 | Protein 11 % | Fat 26 % | Carbs 63 %
Nutrients / Serving Size
Fiber 3 g | Sodium 278 mg | Sat. Fat 0 g
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 ½ cups (4 oz.) kale and romaine salad mix (can substitute iceberg or just all romaine)
- 3 slices cucumber
- 5 grape or cherry tomatoes
- 3 rings of sliced red onions
- 3 rings of sliced green peppers
- 2 tbsp. low fat vinaigrette dressing
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Drizzle the dressing evenly.
- Any type of lettuce or mix of leafy greens can be used in the salads to total the amount of leafy greens listed in the ingredients.
- Nutrition analysis is based on the use of all romaine lettuce (shredded) and commercially prepared low-fat Italian dressing.