Freedom’s Choice® Individual Cheesecakes
Ingredients (Serves 24)
- 1 (11 ounce) package Freedom’s Choice® Vanilla Wafers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Freedom’s Choice® Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can Freedom’s Choice® cherry pie filling
- Slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Line muffin tins with paper liners
- Place a vanilla wafer into each paper cup
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and almond extract until light and fluffy. Fill each muffin liner with this mixture, almost to the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Chill until cooled.
- Top with a teaspoonful of cherry pie filling and slivered almonds.
- These cheesecakes can be made the night before and are great for potlucks.
- Try an apple version with our Freedom’s Choice® apple pie filling and substituting 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract in the cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with caramel sauce and top with roasted walnuts for a belly warming treat.