Deli Deluxe Sandwich
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 whole grain or whole wheat hoagies or wraps
- 3 (1.5 oz.) tbsp. Kosher dill pickle chips
- 2 leaves Romaine lettuce
- ¼ lb. (4 oz.) deli sliced roasted turkey breast
- ¼ lb. (4 oz.) deli sliced deluxe ham
- ¼ lb. (4 oz.) deli sliced oven roasted chicken breast
- 4 (4 oz. total) slices provolone cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Slice the bread loaves in half lengthwise.
- Layer the ingredients in the following order: Lettuce, pickles, turkey, deluxe ham, oven roasted chicken breast, provolone cheese, and sliced tomatoes.
- Crown with the remaining half of bread.
- No more than 4 oz. of deli meat per sandwich. Any type of lettuce or mix of leafy greens can be used in the sandwiches to total the amount of leafy greens listed in the ingredients, however the nutritional analysis is based on the ingredients (type of leafy greens and amount) listed in the recipe.