Chicken Cheese and Spinach Pizza
- 6 oz of frozen chicken
- 14-16 oz cheese and spinach thin crust pizza
- Watermelon (sliced)
- Thaw about 6 oz. of frozen chicken breasts in microwave.
- Remove chicken from microwave and cut into bit size chunks and then cook in a frying pan with a bit of water until done.
- Top a thin crust cheese and spinach 14-16 oz. pizza with cooked chicken and bake for time stated on pizza package instructions.
- Remove pizza from the oven and let rest for a couple of minutes and then slice into 4 equal sized pieces.
- Place each slice on a plate with a big wedge of watermelon (as much as you want).
- Preheat oven to temp stated on the package of the pizza
- Get yourself another pizza and cook up extra chicken breasts, because this meal makes for a great lunch to carry to work with the leftover watermelon.
- Cook extra chicken and use it as a lean protein source to top a big bed of leafy greens and sliced strawberries as salads for meals later in the week.
- Remember 3 ounces of chicken is a good portion size and is about the size of a woman’s palm.
- If watermelon isn’t your thing, any fresh fruit can be substituted.