Incredible Edible Veggie Bowls
- 1 green, yellow, or red bell pepper
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 medium carrot
- Your favorite salad dressing
- Wash and dry the pepper, celery and carrot.
- Cut the pepper in half (from side to side). Clean out the seeds and membrane from the inside. Now you have two pieces – one will be your pepper-shaped bowl.
- Cut the other half of the pepper into skinny slices.
- Peel the carrot with a vegetable peeler, then cut into skinny sticks about 4-inches long.
- Cut the celery into skinny sticks about 4-inches long.
- Pour a little bit of salad dressing into the bottom of your pepper bowl.
- Put celery sticks, carrot sticks, and pepper slices into the pepper bowl.
- Now you have a portable veggie treat! When you've eaten all the veggie sticks and slices, it's time to eat the bowl!