Find COVID-19 resources for small businesses at defense.gov.
DeCA is committed to maximizing procurement opportunities in its acquisitions to small business concerns. Consistent with both government interests and efficient performance, every effort is made to afford small businesses an equitable opportunity to compete.
DeCA Office of Small Business Programs offers acquisition information, guidance to small businesses on processes to market their products, services or supplies to DeCA.
Interested in doing business with DeCA? Complete the contact form and email it with your capability statement or line card to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents & Forms
Coming soon: DeCA Business Guide
DeCA Pages & Links
Hot Button Topics
Access the Guide to the CARES Act to learn about COVID-19 aid and relief for small businesses.
Find Sanitary Inspection: Pre-Audit Questionnaire and other contracting business links:
- Ability One
- Business Guide at SBA.gov
- Contracting Assistance Programs at SBA.gov
- DoD Office of Small Business Programs
- Office of Ombudsman
- Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition & Sustainment
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- System for Award Management
- US Department of Defense (DoD)