Fort Belvoir: (703) 806-5171 or (703) 806-5177
Fort Eustis: (757) 878-0146
McGuire - (609) 754-2797
Oceana: (757) 605-4380
Quantico: (703) 432-8640
Place Your Order
- Access CLICK2GO from your computer or mobile device by logging into your my.commissaries.com account. If you don’t already have an account you can register on the login page.
- Choose your commissary location (Fort Belvoir, Fort Eustis, McGuire, Oceana, or Quantico).
- Search for products by name or select the department and category links to browse our virtual aisles.
- Choose your pickup time and check out.
What to Bring
- Your military ID or authorized agent card (required)
- Confirmation email
- Your preferred form of electronic payment. We accept:
- American Express
- MILITARY STAR Card
We do NOT accept cash, check, EBT/WIC vouchers, or debit cards that require entering a PIN.
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday (except McGuire - they are a 7 day operation).
- 1100 - 1730
Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, up to six days in advance of your desired pickup date.
Pick Up Your Order
There is a minimum six-hour lead time from when you place your order and pick it up curbside. For example, an order submitted at 0500 can be picked up the same day as early as 1100.
Orders placed after 1030 will default to the next available pickup time the following day.
If you are running late or will miss your pickup altogether, contact your CLICK2GO commissary via email or phone. Check your confirmation email for store contact information. The store will accommodate your schedule.
Want to Cancel?
You can cancel an order up to 4.5 hours prior to your reserved pickup time.
- Log into your My Commissaries account
- From the Account Dashboard in the top left-hand corner select "My Orders"
- Click the "cancel" link for the order to be cancelled
- Click "cancel"
- Click "continue"
Product Availability and Substitution
If a product you ordered is out of stock, we will substitute a like item in the closest size and price. If you don't approve of the substitution it can be deleted from your order at curbside.
Help us make the right choice by submitting substitution comments:
- Click on the grocery cart in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and select 'View and edit cart".
- Add desired comments.
Most items sold in the commissary are available through CLICK2GO. If you know an item is sold in the store, but you cannot find it on the website, ask for it in the comments box. We will order it for you if that item is available.
Paper or Plastic?
Make a note at the bottom of your order if you would like for us to use paper bags instead of plastic, or to let us know you'll be bringing your own reusable bags.
We accept the following types of coupons:
- Digital coupons on the Rewards Card
- Paper coupons at the time of payment
Per our return policy, returns must be handled inside of the commissary at customer service.
- Switch to a different browser if you encounter website performance issues.
- Our CLICK2GO employees are not allowed to accept tips.
- Our pricing policy is to charge you the item price in effect on the day and time of pickup. This is similar to retail grocery chains providing this type of service.
- Your total payment may be slightly different (either higher or lower) than your estimated total shown online due to random weight items such as produce and meat.
- There is no minimum order size or minimum dollar amount required. A service fee of $4.95 will be applied to all orders at pickup.