Submitted by: Gerri Smoldt
Cranberry Salad Mold
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced walnuts
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a bowl, add boiling water to gelatin and stir until completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Stir in the cranberry sauce.
- Refrigerate mixture for 20 to 30 minutes until partially set (about the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.)
- Gently fold in the celery, walnuts and sour cream until mixed well.
- Pour into 6 1/2 cup mold and refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Unmold onto to serving plate and serve.
Back to Recipes